Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Pursue your dreams no matter what.
Don't be afraid of true love.
Close your eyes when you kiss.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
The Only Exception by Paramore
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
All of You
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Crazy, stupid Love!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
anywhere! as long as there's something to read, I read.
In bed I like to read:
adventure fantasy romance fiction
My favorite story of all time is:
Chronicles of Narnia, the story of Ruth from the Bible
Right now, I'm reading:
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Latest Memoir (of 186):
Just 360 more days til Christmas!
- Just 360 more days til Christmas!
- God chose you just for me.
- 3 magical words: You, me, forever.
- I resolve to not have resolutions.
- 2013: Year of infinite six-word possibilities.
- You and Me. Worth the wait.
- Knowing I am worth the wait.
- Leap of faith into his arms.
- Out with the old. HELLO 2013!
- Diamonds: coals put under extreme pressure.
- All pieces are falling into place.
- Faith, hope, love. Greatest is God.
- Missing my love. Heart barely breathing.
- Life a mystery? Hmmm, go figure.
- Monday is lurking. In total denial.