Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 37):
So proud of my two children.
- So proud of my two children.
- Mockingbird sang Flight of the Bumblebee.
- Paddling upstream? Need to turn around?
- Yesterday's tomorrow is today. Live it!
- The moon is a "smile" tonight.
- How can life be this complicated?
- X-rated memoirs discourage real thinkers. Stop!
- Distant train whistle is somehow comforting.
- Toddler: "It's raining ice cubes, Mommy!".
- Whispering calms arguments better than shouting.
- Smiling can defuse a good "mad.".
- Empty-nest syndrome is very real. (sigh).
- Smile: "Sing a goofy song.".
- Thunk before, but not by me.
- Every thought's probably been thunk before.