Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Rumors, Or me laughing till I almost pee my pants.
In bed I like to read:
Memoirs, and anything on my bookshelf
My favorite story of all time is:
I read at least 3 books a month, So I cant remember them all.
Right now, I'm reading:
The confession by John Grisham
Latest Memoir (of 114):
Tried to give you my energy.
- Tried to give you my energy.
- Someones gotta do the dirty work.
- You had your shirt off; perfection.
- I wish on 11:11; never granted.
- Where are all the funny posts?
- I'm just so sick and tired.
- OCD. I don't like taking pills.
- Sitting in newspaper. Not doing work.
- The truth comes out in hell.
- Spellcheck is there for a reason.
- I really hope you are happy.
- You took all of my energy.
- Life just is not fun anymore.
- Screaming but you can't hear me.
- I loved the way you lied.