Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
The Breeders- "The She"
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Wow. Do it all again, babe...but
this time be nicer to your mom.
In bed I like to read:
Classics and Non-fiction Science Books. Theoretical physics is especially dream worthy.
Right now, I'm reading:
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and The Scarlet Letter
Latest Memoir (of 24):
2012: Graduated, Engaged, Employed, Married, Pregnant.
- 2012: Graduated, Engaged, Employed, Married, Pregnant.
- Perhaps I broke my own heart.
- Just swinging from weekend to weekend.
- This slippery slope is too fun.
- First day of first year teaching.
- Did life in the wrong order.
- What doesn't kill you, makes you.
- Tend to jump onto sinking ships.
- 30: Started wearing heels, drinking whiskey.
- Dear Dizzy Earth, Please slow down.
- Spent spring break planning future luxury.
- Friends here suck. I miss you.
- Thrown off the deep-end. I swim!
- Last six weeks: graduated, engaged, employed.
- John Belushi- Rest in Peace 1982.