Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Life and timing.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Ooze, Creative Nonfiction, and everywhere I can find them.
In bed I like to read:
Blogs :). I am blogging at my site: http://www.crookedmystic.com
My favorite story of all time is:
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein.
Right now, I'm reading:
Falling Upward by Richard Rohr and Traveling Mercies by Anne Lammott
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Body's broken carcass; mind's only salvation.
- Body's broken carcass; mind's only salvation.
- Liberating words, reluctantly. Facilitating healing.
- Inside paper thin walls, avoid overhearing.
- Avoiding rear-view obsessions, but car stalled.
- Love restored faith which reinvented love.
- Don't take all the heartaches home.
- En-utero was my only birthmother relationship.
- Endometriosis: the cancer that never cures.