Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 33):
Hate is easy. Love is hard.
- Hate is easy. Love is hard.
- You are becoming my new obsession.
- Remember: success is the best revenge.
- Give love another shot? Why not?
- My head is in a notebook.
- Loneliness is lovely, love is lonely.
- Guess forever was much too long.
- Is Hell where the Devil is?
- The depression just won't escape me.
- Haunted by your smell, unforgettable pain.
- Given up on love... For now.
- All there's to say: thank you.
- Empty promises: I'll never leave you.
- My head is slowly killing me.
- Leaves fall, snow melts, memories fade.