Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
The one about my friend Steve and the woodchuck he thought was dead.
Right now, I'm reading:
War & Peace
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Everybody Loves a Clown" by Gary Lewis & the Playboys
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Life's puzzle lacks an important piece.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Getting close but no cigar.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
From a stack of classic novels.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Hopes and dreams that never materialized.
- Hopes and dreams that never materialized.
- More trouble than I am worth.
- Another chance to get it right.
- Everything is overrated but life itself.
- My muse amuses me so much.
- Patiently waiting for someday to arrive.
- Cursed out in an unknown language.
- Decided to change my mind, again.
- Was dismissed with a sideways glance.