Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Ground up anti-conservationists make great fertilizer.
- Ground up anti-conservationists make great fertilizer.
- Two hands and only one mouth.
- Sometimes heartburn is so worth it.
- More creative ways to get fired.
- To help thousands to "get it.".
- It's more every day. You rock!
- Ran away, but I followed me.
- Pain happens. Suffering is a choice.
- All walks of life become one.
- It's fuel and pleasure. Not emotion.
- An eye never equals an eye.
- Complaints? Please do not tweet them.
- The planet is a finite system.
- Observe yourself, be still, let go.