Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I have no answer for that. The story of my life is not about exasperation.
In bed I like to read:
Analog Science Fiction/Science Fact
My favorite story of all time is:
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Don't make assumptions. Check for understanding.
- Don't make assumptions. Check for understanding.
- Express your love in concrete terms.
- Say "I love you" every day.
- Seek to understand the other's perspective.
- Listen with compassion. Speak with courage.
- Say what you're afraid to say.
- Spouses should talk about absolutely everything.
- Live, lose, learn, love, laugh: L'chaim!
- Who's a Jew? Me and you.
- Learned about Orthodox, stuck with Reform.
- Jewish community. What's not to like?
- Accompanied in sorrow, lifted in joy.
- Always said hello, gave great advice.
- Better fire apparatus can save lives.
- Taxes can pay for holy work.