Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
spilling a glass of milk
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
differant podcast websites, Writer's Almanac, the library
In bed I like to read:
everything....literature of all sorts deserves to be read
My favorite story of all time is:
there is no possible way to choose
Right now, I'm reading:
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Scariest thing about college? Relationship long-distance.
- Scariest thing about college? Relationship long-distance.
- He buys me books at Barnes'N'Noble.
- Knowing that girl made it there.
- Boss's English faulty. I'm translating manager.
- Six-wording helps. Boyfriend doesn't know.
- Bought Kindle. Will always love Paperbacks.
- Bloody nose while being intimate: awkward.
- Mourning loss of envisioned highschool-sweetheart future.
- Thought everyone was exagerating...guess not.
- Sad this holiday. Last with mommy.
- Savings now 'car fixing' money. Sad.
- McDonald's Monopoly. No wonder America's problematic.
- Wore this shirt to encourage others.
- Spent day 'breaking in' the bed.
- Being upset took too much work.