Member since November, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
I don't read in bed, but I read before bed - my Kindle is my new BFF. :o)
My favorite story of all time is:
This is a tough one - I read so much and such a wide variety of literature, it's difficult to choose just one as a favorite.
Right now, I'm reading:
You Are Not A Gadget: A Manifesto by Jaron Lanier
Latest Memoir (of 97):
Happiness is contagious, spread it around.
- Happiness is contagious, spread it around.
- Love is infinite, what good news!
- Great strength resides in gentle silence.
- Overwhelming love spilling from my heart.
- Caught in charisma, blinded by charm.
- Lopsided love caught my wandering heart.
- Lopsided love stopped my wandering heart.
- Just the right amount of crazy.
- His captured beauty caught my heart.
- He is gifted at capturing beauty.
- My heart dwells below this mountain.
- Word pictures painted in simple prose.
- Lopsided love off-center beauty captivating.
- Been there, done that, going again.
- Northern New Mexico stole my heart.