Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Follow me to Freedom
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I WISH I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TO SAY THAT AT THE TIME!
Latest Memoir (of 293):
Good looking does not mean funny.
- Good looking does not mean funny.
- 153 days away same old smith.
- People want happy, but force misery.
- This drama-less life requires no soundtrack.
- Prefer muscles in the brain thanks.
- Brown boots & pumpkin-flavored-everything- loving fall!
- Won't become famous for anything (mightbefamousfornothing).
- Roses expensive: world-view(ed) through dandelion glasses.
- Love when personalities mismatch initial judgement.
- I play a mean air jazz-flute.
- Today, skinnies and scales- suck it!
- Honestly, could life be any crazier?
- Something amiss with this happy poet.
- Self-dialogue of a burnt-out word freak.
- Amen sister. Amen and amen.