Member since September, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't - Brand New
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Live your life to find happiness.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 16):
I'm one person with multiple murderers.
- I'm one person with multiple murderers.
- Bones support decisions they can't make.
- Abandoned by love, embraced by anxiety.
- My breath exposed my abandoned exposition.
- My heart couldn't carelessly care less.
- Find me, Magellan, find our way.
- This heart shaped the shadows forgotten.
- That was just your boyish charm.
- Dance for the ghosts trapped inside.
- I reek of the loneliest insecurities.
- Can't remember ever having sex, anymore.
- Can't the memories leave like her?
- You'll never mourn with my tears.
- My hands are shaking with disposition.
- Eventually Fade To the Past Tense