Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
the inside of my eyelids.
My favorite story of all time is:
The War Magician--by David Fisher
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm surrounded by my wife and two daugthers!
Right now, I'm reading:
Nothing, I'm actually writing a book
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Not MY President.
- Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Not MY President.
- Obama, America's Ayatollah. God help us!
- Even Satan disguised himself as Angel.
- Is his Presidential term over yet?
- Feeling older outside, getting younger inside.
- Borderline Diabetic; changed eating, lost weight!
- One Wife, Two daughters, send calvary!
- A smile worth coming home to.