Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Its ok to not be ok.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Im the hero of this story.
- Im the hero of this story.
- Well, that didn't go to plan,.
- I'll let you come to me.
- Want to leave: nowhere to go.
- You leave tomorrow, I'll cry tonight.
- It'll be okay in the end.
- You chose her, i chose tequila.
- Officially the beginning of the end...
- It happened; I became my mother.
- It's ok to not be ok.
- Harry Potter is over...What now?
- Old enough to know better... don't.
- Im the friend who cancels plans.
- Listen, the meaning of life is...
- Are you proud of me yet?