Member since July, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The 13th time that I moved
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
statuses of my friends on Facebook
My favorite story of all time is:
The Little Prince
Right now, I'm reading:
My last self written novel
Latest Memoir (of 138):
Scared of following the same pattern.
- Scared of following the same pattern.
- Got a crush on her boyfriend.
- Never thought I'd be the other.
- Spent de hele nuit en vela.
- I'm ready to fall in love.
- Boyfriend wanted. good ironing skills required.
- Boyfriend wanted: good ironing skills required.
- I'm just seriously asking to #freeVenezuela.
- Spent the whole weekend doing laundry!
- He left. I stayed. the end.
- There're no lies...only relative truths.
- Didn't make it to the3six5 project.
- Just one more memoir before sleeping.
- I really should get some sleep.
- I'll pee in a few minutes.