Member since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Big dreams that shatter like glass.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The library, my home, my computer.
In bed I like to read:
Novels, fiction, mystery, anything for company.
My favorite story of all time is:
PostSecret - life stories on a postcard
Right now, I'm reading:
Anything, everything, what you would recommend.
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Always there so I'm never alone.
- Always there so I'm never alone.
- My life's story: always a bridesmaid.
- I just need one more word.
- Plenty of fish, no fishing rod.
- Question: What does it mean, 'love'?
- He likes her, I like him.
- May be dense, but always happy.
- You said no. Now it's yes?
- I was sad. Then we met.
- Can we really? Yes we can.
- Not one word was my own.
- Enough veggies and meat, more sweets!
- Next time, let me say thanks.
- Hiding behind mask; come find me?
- Too much stress, too little time.