Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
LA Times, NY Times, various literary journals
My favorite story of all time is:
It varies depending on what I'm reading at the time.
In bed I like to read:
memoirs and novels
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Whatever you're planning to do, don't.
Right now, I'm reading:
Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Where is my mind? by the Pixies
Latest Memoir (of 82):
No debt soon, beholden to nobody.
- No debt soon, beholden to nobody.
- Sleeping trumps partying at my age.
- I become a pumpkin at midnight.
- Hockey playoffs: Christmas came early again.
- Craving chocolate, out of my way.
- Writing an essay, chipping through concrete.
- I refuse to be someone's escape.
- Everything changes, everything is the same.
- Baseball game: free tickets, expensive beer.
- Mourning the children I never had.
- Emotional rollercoaster stopped before the drop.
- I started writing a book today.
- No. Nope. Nuh uh. Okay, fine.
- My power knows plenty of bounds.
- I took the road already traveled.