Cheryl_ZMember since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
It wouldn't be me talking. I don't use that phrase.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
home, by ear. Listening voraciously via PublicRadioFan.com to stories from all over the world.
In bed I like to read:
something mildly boring. Something to disengage my brain.
My favorite story of all time is:
whichever one I'm LISTENING TO right now.
Right now, I'm reading:
Wired magazine. Books by Diana Gabaldon. TrailRunner magazine. _Energy Medicine_ by Donna Eden. Too many RSS feeds. And seeking a graphic novel that can satisfy my craving for _La Femme Nikita_ & _Alias_, both TV series that I've long since finished, but want more of. Better yet, _Strangers In Paradise_ crossed with _Nikita/Alias_.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
- Happy Day
- Ate Blue Stuff. Cotton Candy? Insulation?
- Shyly average. Gained pounds and voice.
- Pushing 40... Wish I could say.
- Curious: Fridge full of International condiments.
- Recycled Impetus: Drive. Walk. Drive. Walk.
- Hope dashed by articulate arguments, again.
- Exploring. Bridging, unnoticed, vibrant yet alone.