Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I've Loved them all, but to what ends?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
PostSecret.com - Myspace.com - Mibba.com - Facebook.com
In bed I like to read:
Anything I can get my hands on!
My favorite story of all time is:
Bambi by Felix Stalten
Right now, I'm reading:
The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Fell off... Jumped off the wagon.
- Fell off... Jumped off the wagon.
- Every story begins with, "That girl...".
- Her laughter is my purest joy.
- Our friendship outshines any possible romance.
- You, maybe I'll never Love again.
- Not really wanting this life anymore.
- Nothing is exactly as you'd've expected.
- I fall, once again, I fall.
- The body is resiliant, I burn.
- Awaking at night, alone, I'm cold.
- I laughed- that's when life began.
- Another day you are away: Love?
- It will take a long time...
- Freedom, otherwise: 'nothing left to loose.'.
- The Bastard Son of Protest: Rebellion.