Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Reaching for you, the tears come.
- Reaching for you, the tears come.
- We created a wonderful love story.
- Lightning bugs lighting up summer nights.
- Flittering butterflies from flower to flower.
- Endless summer days swimming in pool.
- Capmping, campfire, sipping mocha, blissful moment.
- Watching my grand baby sleep peacefully.
- Sons are a gift from above.
- Having daughters, the best thing ever.
- This is gonna hurt me more.
- Love you, wish you were here.
- Closer now than ever, damn cancer.
- My mom was always the best.
- Love you grams, where's the cookies?
- Moms are great, grandmothers are better.