Member since September, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Spending far too long thinking my depression wasn't an illness.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
A Breath of Snow & Ashes
Latest Memoir (of 37):
Hasn't divorced me yet. What gives?
- Hasn't divorced me yet. What gives?
- Father abused you. Afghanistan broke you.
- Back from trip. Stuff is gone.
- Replacing all the photographs doesn't help.
- It's a song. New Heart 4Xmas.
- Please. Want no gifts for Christmas.
- I now regret my wedding day.
- Not sure what ruined. Blame Afghanistan.
- Still love him but he's leaving.
- Looking for the light at end.
- Dad recovered from cancer. I didn't.
- He won't admit it changed him.
- She and I could be clones.
- It's staring at an endless sky.
- He will choose this over us.