Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Fifth grade poets write six-word memoirs.
- Fifth grade poets write six-word memoirs.
- Team wins. One more to dance.
- Snow gallops through town, yowling winter.
- Made valentine candy. Ate heart out.
- Marketing self produces back burnered writing.
- Doing everything but writing. Mostly chocolate.
- Storms out door, leaving guilt behind.
- All else fails? Rely on denial.
- Some say disappointments build character. Humbug.
- Eating my way through anger. Explodes!
- Disappointments add to already depressing day.
- Needs poem. Strong feelings. Right now.
- Suffers from decision fatigue. Happens often.
- Bursting with seasonal glee, oh joy!
- Slugging. For me, an art form.