Member since June, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Family members with addictions
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Don't read online
In bed I like to read:
Novels, mysteries, biographies
My favorite story of all time is:
The Gift of the Magi
Right now, I'm reading:
Alexander McCall Smith
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Imitating God's great work in paint.
- Imitating God's great work in paint.
- Painting birthed by my own brush.
- Goodbye bad job, I paint daily.
- Old but still painting. Success possible?
- Broken by daughter. Still not repaired.
- Lost mine young. Still need her.
- Abusive. Dead. Evil still affects children.
- Portion control. Paint more. Finish memoir.
- Bloomed late. Still not fully formed.