Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Just be yourself darling. It's enough.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My new favorite is "The Sun" and Brevity and Cirque.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
How just when you think you have it figured it out, life throws you another curve ball.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
East of Eden (but really how can you pick one favorite story?)
Right now, I'm reading:
How Green Was My Valley
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Found my island. Learning to swim.
- Found my island. Learning to swim.
- No longer afraid to find myself.
- When my words make someone cry.
- Because every child deserves a voice.
- Middle School Counselor. Teenage Angst Specialist.
- Boy married girl. Woman divorced boy.
- Sailor's daughter. Still lost at Sea.
- Deactivated Facebook. Found my real friends.
- In meeting. Binky in suit pocket.