Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Ruefully living (competently) in executive squalor.
- Ruefully living (competently) in executive squalor.
- My adjective: "indescribable." Ironic deficiency.
- Still paying for YOLO day, 1995.
- Reads history. Doomed to remember it.
- Mom thinks I'm the Messiah. Weep.
- The sum is true; parts, unverifiable.
- Fat chance in slim chance body.
- A to B (countless non-alphabetical detours).
- Who are these people?!? Oh, right.
- Money is stupid. The end. STUFF!
- Sure, I'll take a free T-shirt!
- Oy Vegas. Live by the driedel.
- Murder is my bread and better.