Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't listen to them. They suck.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
I constantly feel like a disappointment.
- I constantly feel like a disappointment.
- First born daughter; least liked child.
- Tears for the relationship I want.
- I feel the cold creeping back.
- Do you think of me anyway?
- Too tired to go to sleep.
- You're supposed to be my hero...
- We're your family. Not your subordinates.
- The pain is better than nothing.
- Brain, don't think. Take another drink.
- Look at me now. You tried.
- My heart's never had the chance.
- Love me for my insides... Please?