Member since October, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
anything, especially if it's raining.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Any number of things. My life consists of tons of stories, few of which end well, all of which are hilarious.
My favorite story of all time is:
Flowers for Algernon
Right now, I'm reading:
The Sound and The Fury, Native Guard by Natasha Tretheway and Good Poems for Hard Times.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Would go with you. Just ask.
- Would go with you. Just ask.
- Attempted to outrun grief. I failed.
- Step one: Run. Step two: Forget.
- You should have held her closer.
- You make me hate my boyfriend.
- She lived in black and white.
- We'll never be this young again.
- Home never looked like this before.
- Being empty never felt so good.
- Your body makes me hate mine.
- Feels good to be empty. Bulimia.
- No thanks, Cinderella. Glass slippers blister.
- Accidents happen; they're usually my fault.
- Summer gives me Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- This looks like a bad idea.