Member since September, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
A poem by Don Blanding - Vagabond's House
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Starting over, again
Latest Memoir (of 42):
It's Monday again, get over it.
- It's Monday again, get over it.
- It's negative to call one negative.
- Damn, I'm all out of superlatives.
- Delete button my new best friend.
- You hit send, I hit delete.
- I wept for my Father today.
- Miss the dad I never knew.
- No, is not a bad word.
- Left you in the eight grade.
- Practice growing up on someone else.
- Damn! I'm getting good at this.
- Easier to forget then to forgive.
- Married three times, five grown children.
- Great Life wrong wife, divorced again.
- One Relationship Please, Hold the Drama.