Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Having to rob Peter to pay Paul.
In bed I like to read:
Novels that make me laugh, cry, or otherwise connect with fellow humans.
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Debt is a prison without walls.
- Debt is a prison without walls.
- Procrastinating Perfectionist: projects pileup like pancakes.
- Love: Rubik's cube full of butterflies.
- Want a career. Have a job.
- Other Moms/babies look out windows too.
- Took Motherhood to "know" my Mom.
- Piano overhead, when will it fall?
- Hope his black cloud isn't genetic.
- Had Dad...Lost Dad...Found Dad.
- My baby girl makes me whole.
- It is OK to be broken.