Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Missing the bus.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
whatever won't take up pillow space.
My favorite story of all time is:
that of the last war waged by elves and men against Sauron.
Right now, I'm reading:
Walker Percy and Pascal Bruckner.
Latest Memoir (of 56):
Cannoli, my reward for eating kale.
- Cannoli, my reward for eating kale.
- Wishing for evil twin to blame.
- Gone a week, returning to controversy.
- Time for haircut, ponytail inducing headache.
- Saw, heard, and felt spring today.
- Sidewalk rage triggered by Hell-A drivers.
- Literary osmosis. Better writing through reading.
- Have ideals in this non-ideal world.
- Bach on radio, rock in head.
- Love shows in the little things.
- Sleep. The sunrise brings new perspective.
- It always starts with clean underthings.
- Best Gandalf advice. "Fly, you fools!".
- Becoming a curmudgeon before my time.
- Grill the groundhog! Spring is late.