CDCliffordMember since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Loved pregnant body. Accepting mom body.
- Loved pregnant body. Accepting mom body.
- Loved pregnant body. Not mom body.
- Baby arrived, but motherhood birthed me.
- Mom had eight. I have two.
- Glad I drank mojitos that night.
- Hardest and best thing I've done.
- A boy and a girl. Chaos.
- My daughter in my mother's clothes.
- Dead 8 years, she's always here.
- Tried not to, but I did.
- With new skills, my heart breaks.
- My home birth
- I am one of all mothers.
- She's gone. I'm going. Daughter starting.
- Troop leader. Knee kisser. Much missed.