Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Another relationship killed by facebook.
In bed I like to read:
works I'm editing, for myself or for others.
Latest Memoir (of 53):
Scars, tattoos, wedding rings: ephemeral things.
- Scars, tattoos, wedding rings: ephemeral things.
- Simple: I cut to hurt you.
- I'll discover a new universal theme.
- Will go to ER next time.
- Another six words closer to fame?
- You are so different
- He blogged affairs; I facebooked divorce.
- 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 me now?
- All my notifications are from farmville.
- So much braver behind the screen.
- Easier to love you from afar.
- Don't remember what we fought about.
- Someone else already said it better.
- Beautiful poetry to/from the wrong guy.
- What hasn't been said.