Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Don't Sweat The Small Stuff.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Sacrificed my all, silenced by all.
- Sacrificed my all, silenced by all.
- Sand, Soil, Sacrifice, Stories of Suffering.
- When did schoolyards become war zones?
- Junk in the trunk and backseat.
- Love is patient. Love is blind.
- Tell a beautiful and generous lie.
- Take Your Label and Stick It!
- He's wrong. That's what she said.
- Change Your Words, Change The World.
- We, women, are indeed masterful navigators.
- Ignorance, Apathy, and Stigma Empower Inaction.