Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Confieso que he vivido, Pablo Neruda
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Sucker for strays--puppies and people.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Try harder, dude. It all matters.
Latest Memoir (of 209):
Cruel April, enough with the bullying.
- Cruel April, enough with the bullying.
- My loner disappears behind the vanity.
- Shipwrecked along your forgotten mythic shores.
- Hopping trains in my hobo mind.
- Beatific dog takes biscuit like Eucharist.
- Revving the engine on my kayak.
- Love waking to your Rokeby Venus.
- Vertical arguments, horizontal solutions, full circle.
- Wide open road, anywhere but here.
- Repeating your name like a rosary.
- I see through to your beautiful.
- Bedtime or swim on the roof?
- When thighs are like warm peaches.
- My God is an honor student.
- How did you find me here?