Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Damn it boy, get it together.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Almost recognition for works.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
All O. Henry stories.
Right now, I'm reading:
All Quiet on the Western Front
Latest Memoir (of 61):
Life review. Pathetic comes to mind.
- Life review. Pathetic comes to mind.
- Wishing happiness to the few deserving.
- Surgical dance. May I cut in?
- My cramped style hurts like hell.
- Broke Thursday. Chicken neck soup night.
- Concentrating. Extracting ingredients unrequired for happiness.
- Lasting love for the first time.
- Gametime. Now back to you, Dick.
- Drank up. Partied down. Got sideways.
- Ukuleles at ease with jumping fleas.
- Most memorable birthday. The next one.
- From Freezin' Breezin' to Sneezin' Season.
- Pre-date, Date, Post-date. Whew, nap time.
- Heat your meat, toss the salad.
- Abed. Petting my best friend's Affenpinscher.