Member since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My depression Mainly, because I have been through it since I was 9 years old. And I know many feelings
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Hope is all I will have.
- Hope is all I will have.
- I waited seven years. Finally Happy!
- I thought I knew who cared.
- I am gay. Accept me, please.
- Semester 1, check! Final exams?, Oops..
- It's still here, just a little.
- I was honest, you pushed away.
- You're always loved no matter what.
- What's done is done. Thanks, not.
- Face it. I can't keeping running.
- From the ones who love you.
- Can't stay in the forest forever~.
- Hot Tea, Pencils, paper, absolutely perfect.
- My theatre family, knows my pain.