Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Next Building I plan to Bomb, by Charles Baxter.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Not finding the time to write. An excuse, really
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Glimmer Train, Avery
In bed I like to read:
I can't read in bed. Something to do with lying down, I guess. I feel I ought to be doing something else.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
- Bicycle Samurai
- They would have been married tomorrow.
- The fever took the remaining child.
- I felt numb, lost for words.
- I'm lonliest when I'm with people.
- The overcast sky suited my mood.
- That half smile said it all.
- It rained. I cried in harmony.
- The ocean couldn't hold her tears.
- Last night my heart blunderd badly.
- I screamed. The tears came later.
- That sigh, pregnant with unsaid words.
- Then I knew it was over.