Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't give in to the illusions.
Latest Memoir (of 54):
These days... Have been too long.
- These days... Have been too long.
- Where did all the time go?
- Could I just give up, please?
- It's a day like any other.
- All I want is a hug...
- Music is all I ever need.
- Damn thing playin' tricks on me.
- I've been side tracked all day.
- Apparently looking dead, feels like it.
- Don't give in to the illusions.
- There's nothing left to say anymore.
- Failure is what's left of me...
- You make me so angry. Grah!
- Music can make or break you.
- Life is so funny sometimes, really.