Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Love life. Don't get soon discouraged.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Can't cry when I need it most!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Fairy Tales, Celtic myths.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I will survive.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 65):
Discouraged by many. I won't care.
- Discouraged by many. I won't care.
- Running short of words to speak.
- A bit of boredom is necessary.
- Forgot the art of writing Memoirs.
- Soon to start writing a journal.
- Historical event. No one to share.
- Always acting compulsively. Where's my reason?
- Using Instapaper to increase procrastination habit.
- Just ordered a book. All excited!
- Feeling so downcast today...Need hug.
- Can you really stop loving someone?
- Becoming someone else, not knowing who.
- Your doings dictate my next move.
- Tired of torrid summer. Winter, come!
- Abandon all hope, ye who enter.