Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 40):
His sinewy forearms around my waist.
- His sinewy forearms around my waist.
- It's been a wrong time coming.
- I love you, but you're poisonous.
- When the destination becomes the detour.
- So many beautiful shades of brown.
- Doing nothing does nothing for you.
- They often mistake sarcasm for irony.
- What a freaking bunch of ingrates!
- A sociopath with delusions of empathy.
- Anxiety is the bane of fearlessness.
- Somebody needs to cut Jack Frost.
- Adulthood means having to work wounded.
- The dimming of autumnal light aches.
- There are things you can't unsee.
- A preference for big ones: words.