BouquetMember since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Recycling 2011 gift paper for 2012.
- Recycling 2011 gift paper for 2012.
- My green life is rather faded.
- Grandma hooked on Beyblades, grandson elated.
- Retired husband's hobby now his "job".
- What can it hurt, begin again.
- Only six words produces grammatical anomalies.
- Eating junk transformed hunk to chunk.
- I regret whiskey made me frisky.
- Lifetime of bad choices closing in.
- Loved that false image of you.
- 80th birthday. Still camouflaging turkey neck.
- Forty years sober. Thank you,