Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Combine words so others will understand.
- Combine words so others will understand.
- Expand my territory for Christ's sake.
- Ride the upward wind without fear.
- Friends lounging like lazy lioness twins.
- Singing like I own the stage.
- Death brings tears in unexpected places.
- Grandparents in dark AND without power.
- Sign power of attorney, begging you.
- Sleepless nights since Dad flew heavenward.