Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Pick the second, don't ask questions.
In bed I like to read:
Romance stories - they make me sleepy.
Right now, I'm reading:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Life is what I make of it...and I make it!
Latest Memoir (of 172):
His laughter is the best medicine.
- His laughter is the best medicine.
- Without effort life turns out amazing.
- Caught in a love trap. Happily!
- No more surprises, daily routine embedded.
- Ran away. Outta need not want.
- Wandering mind will it ever settle?
- Feet up+ Full Glass= Happy Lady.
- Wiggles and giggles from wee ones.
- Spankings are better as adult "punishment".
- See fireworks with every delicious kiss.
- Make your wish carefully, one granted.
- Called men boys until my Man!
- Miss him most on Monday mornings.
- Your misery is typically my entertainment.
- Once a cheater, always a cheater.