Member since August, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 168):
Difficultly contain and/or express my feelings.
- Difficultly contain and/or express my feelings.
- Mistakes are human, they are unfortunate.
- Be my muse, o glory night.
- My day in one word: nope.
- Took approximately 2h to get sick.
- Infinity between the lines, otherwise complete.
- Apparently making time implies cutting sleep.
- Daydreaming hard. Tiredness is not helping.
- Should I be worried about life?
- Unspoken voice of music without words.
- Mind full. Arms empty. Fingers working.
- I'll be casually waiting for you.
- "I won't talk about it." *Talks*.
- What if we cried snowflakes instead?
- Not today, sorry, I'll be writing.