Member since January, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Things changing just when I thought I had them figured out
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Twitter, Many Mountains Moving, jstheater, The New Yorker
In bed I like to read:
the insides of my eyelids
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
It All Changed in an Instant: More Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure
Latest Memoir (of 38):
Inherited Dad's temper. Cultivated Mom's patience.
- Inherited Dad's temper. Cultivated Mom's patience.
- Eat Poptart. Promise your body broccoli.
- Figuring life out at Vatican speed.
- Like finding furniture with my shins.
- I forgave him, then he died.
- In a loser, out a winner.
- Finally happy enough to read Plath.
- I'd settle for the placebo effect.
- We bonded over Zora Neale Hurston.
- More Dancer than Vixen--But whatever.
- Dear Santa, I want a job.
- I remember everything. Praying for forgettance.
- I've been old all my life.