Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't underestimate yourself. Be your own.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Dropping something, running into something, bumbling into something...something ungraceful.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Whatever book I'm reading at the moment or maybe a comic book. Batman and The Flash, Baby!
My favorite story of all time is:
She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
Right now, I'm reading:
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine
Latest Memoir (of 34):
Love and hope are sick equals.
- Love and hope are sick equals.
- ...I am in love with you.
- We need a plaque. For you.
- Who am I kidding? No acceptance.
- How could you accept my scars?
- It's just not time for anyone...
- What is this lesson you're teaching?
- My amber, ginger man. I'm swooning.
- I have to fix me first.
- You closed up my bleeding sores.
- A hysterical embrace under apathetic gaze.
- Feed me a pulsing thumb, God.
- Me and a hippie. Heart pumping.
- Cradle my heart with your palms.
- I won't give up. I promise.