Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Sun Magazine, therumpus.net,
In bed I like to read:
Collections of obscure love poems, classic literature, and local newspaper op ed pieces.
My favorite story of all time is:
The "love" story of Oral and Psyche as told in C.S. Lewis' "Till We Have Faces"
Right now, I'm reading:
The Psychopath Test, Jon Ronson
Latest Memoir (of 25):
"KINECT" personal alien, mission: annihilate owner.
- "KINECT" personal alien, mission: annihilate owner.
- Facebook stalking: creepy, LEGAL, fruitless.
- I blame "The Situation" for everything.
- "NEW" world: On blocks, Bailout/ OBO.
- Stranded, hungry and arrogant. anything helps.
- Done using sexuality as a weapon.
- Fell in love over his oatmeal.
- I miss seeing magic in everything.
- I love you, can't forgive you.
- Her strength: my hard-headedness, my resolve.
- During storms, I feel more... alive.
- Planned or not, still deeply missed.
- Living out our own love song.
- When you're gone, I cant breathe.
- Most Likely to Succeed: Going Nowhere.