Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Wherever the internet takes me
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 100):
Believe me it will get better.
- Believe me it will get better.
- Back from Belize; best vacation ever.
- Almost one year free of cutting.
- Two day concerts and meeting inspirations.
- Just found out friend is dying.
- Sometimes six words are not enough.
- Dog Death Anniversary, I Miss You.
- Sleep, Eat, Repeat: The Neverending Cycle.
- Life's a battle; comes with scars.
- Took a break to find myself.
- Strange to say six words again.
- One life gone thanks to bullies.
- One word, six word question: Why?
- Alone on valentine's day once again.
- Wise beyond her years, she is.