Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Never being good enough for myself.
So many hours wasted writing letters I never sent.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Borders tucked in a corner away from the public.
In bed I like to read:
Something I can relate to...
Ellen Hopkins is a favorite!
My favorite story of all time is:
.... I'm not sure
Right now, I'm reading:
I don't want to be crazy by- Samantha Schutz
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Doing Mother's College homework.
- Doing Mother's College homework.
- Stopped eating poptarts....
- Devotional Book; not my thing...
- Let's hug at choir pratice.
- Frank Warren.... you've saved my life.
- I will somehow be happy.
- No sex, just love.
- Fell in love......haven't talked to him.
- I will have a fresh start!
- Kills trees after ending story.
- I Pray but, I don't agree.
- Late night computer addictions have me.
- Screwed up 9 months in two-minutes.
- Leftover cold pizza the next morning.
- Gracefully saved by a teacher...